Our Lady of Victory School
Our Lady of Victory School was established in 1940 to serve the parish which was established in 1911.Originally, the school consisted of five classrooms and a parish hall.It was staffed by four Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, and enrolled 188 students.
The school continued to grow
Classrooms was reduced
In the fall of 1975, three Sisters of the Holy Family of New Orleans replaced the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange in staffing the school.The school population again began to increase and classrooms were added.The school grew to an enrollment above 600.